- When calling the main number at ProVantage, (919) 600-6160, the menu options have changed. Please listen carefully, press 1 for Recruiting and press 2 for Scheduling.
- Please also remember to communicate via email as well!
- Please send in pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to include the location of the project and employee names.
- When sending photos to marketing, please make sure the dress code is being followed: ProV shirts tucked in, blue Jeans or khakis (no rips, holes, or tears), steel toe shoes, or approved safety shoes, etc.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
We Before Me is a core value we like to highlight.
Having that core value has helped us achieve great results by working together with collaboration and cooperation.
We’ve all heard it’s important to be a team player, but what does it really mean? Foremost, it means working for the good of the team, rather than your own individual goals. And, that means dropping the personal pronouns—because as you know, there is no “i” in teamwork!
Nobody wants to work with someone who is wrapped up in their own accomplishments and always looking out for number one. To work as a team, you’ve got to abandon the “me, myself and I syndrome” and see yourself as one part of a unit—each one fulfilling a specific role to reach a bigger goal.
- Understands their unique role and those of their team members
- Capitalizes on each other’s strengths to accomplish objectives
- Does not view themselves as more important than others
- Attributes equal value and weight to each members’ contributions
- Is respectful toward others, despite differing opinions and personalities
- Is reliable when they make a commitment to get something done
- Does not sit idly by while others bear the brunt of the work
- Is ready to pitch in when another team member needs support
- Willingly shares their knowledge and expertise with others
- Views successes as a collective effort
Happy Workiversary to these team members!
Week 11/15 - 11/21
Nov 18 - Stacey King, 7 yrs
Happy Birthday to:
Nov 15 - Jamele Benson, Tyler Downey, Alexis Fairley, Shane Grant, Taj Grant, Lenecia Griffin, Harold Harden, Shonqualin Hendrix, Shedrick Mayweather, Jose Melendez, Brian Pressley
Nov 16 - Justin Atkins, Sonja Carter, Benjamin Dread, Laquan Gee, Carl Jackson, Chrishonica Montgomery, Cester Thomas, James Wyatt
Nov 17 - Matt Adams, Edwin Bryant, Kadasia Campbell, Tyler Cranford, Clarence First, Khalil Gray, Kayla Henderson, Ladonna Hicks, Devante Hoover, Yvonne LaClair, William Langston, Michael McCoy, Ervin Motley, Deborah Tilley, Heather Whitley, Markeshia Wimble
Nov 18 - Laura Bengston, Austin Hodo, Laquasha Hutcherson, Cristal Rodriguez, Amanda Short, Deoantray Thompkins, Keyshawn Todriquez, Chanda Warren, John Wright
Nov 19 - Gregory Amos, Amanda Drewitt, Quanise Johnson, Jasmine McKune, Gregory Mitchell, Bailey Parker, Jamel Rogers, Marcus Williamson
Nov 20 - Dennis Bentley, Anthony Boykin, Jesse Curry, Jasiah Ferguson, JacQuessia Ferrell, Jervay Grimes, Christina Matanane, Stacy Purnell, James Rosenbalm, Antonio Scurry, Taiena Spearman, Travis Whitehead
Nov 21 - Mial Burton, William Crawford, Jeremy Dykes, Latibbitatta Evans, Amy Hatcher, Johnny Jones, Kevin Maine, Dennis McCaslin, Jason Newton, Ransom Pate, Daniel Pistorio, Martez Robinson, Shaun Sawyer
Do you have a coworker in mind that you want to thank or give a shout out to? Someone who has a Spirit of Excellence and goes above and beyond? Submit their name and describe what they did and you will give them a chance to shine just as they make our company shine! Each month we will draw one shout out for a prize and feature on Facebook.
$150 for EACH Management Level Employee Referred
$100 for EACH Skilled Applicant Referred
$50 for EACH Field Representative Referred
Average grades of 3.0 or higher are required and the reward is granted after the new employee works 200 hours.
Target Position:(referral position within 200 hour eligibility period)
Field Rep, LIT, Assistant Lead, Lead, Carpenter, Field Manager
If you know anyone that would be a great fit for ProVantage, refer them today!