- Please consult the attached memo for updates regarding COVID-19 protocol - Click Here.
- Managers, please remind employees and new hires to check ProVantage email accounts at least every other day.
- The office will be closed on December 31st in observance of New Year's Eve/Day.
- Please send in pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org - remember to include the location of the project and employee names.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Employee Spotlight of the Week!
Shout Out of the Week:
Facebook Friday | 01.07.22
Happy Workiversary to these team members!
Happy Birthday to:
Do you have a coworker in mind that you want to thank or give a shout out to? Someone who has a Spirit of Excellence and goes above and beyond? Submit their name and describe what they did and you will give them a chance to shine just as they make our company shine! Each month we will draw one shout-out for a prize and feature on Facebook.
Don't Forget to Bring Your Own Tools!
Tools are an essential aspect of your job at ProVantage, so don't forget to come prepared! Please show up to work every day with all of the following equipment (listed below & pictured above), and remember: it's your responsibility to buy tools.
What to bring: Tape Measure, Box Cutter, Rubber Mallet, Screwdrivers, Basic Socket Set, Slip Joint & Angle Cut Pliers, Cordless Power Drill, Level, and Steel Toe Boots.
*If you need to borrow a tool from a coworker, please ask beforehand and remember to return it*
Don't know where to buy tools at an affordable price? Check out the link below!