- Please use your ProVantage email account. We will communicate through your ProV account and not your personal email accounts. Job assignments are sent through ProV email.
- Please send in pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org - remember to include the location of the project and employee names.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- We are going to be sending out Registration invitations to all employees who have not registered at ADP to date. We ask you to register in ADP so you can take advantage of this new feature! An email will come from ADP to complete this process.
- We are also asking all employees, who have completed the ADP Registration to ensure they can access their ADP account. This will ensure that you are able to log into ADP so that when the time comes, you have the ability to log in and change your Direct Deposit information.
Employee Spotlight of the Week!
Shout Out of the Week:
Trusting Teams | THE 5 PRACTICES
Happy Workiversary to these team members!
Happy Birthday to:
Do you have a coworker in mind that you want to thank or give a shout out to? Someone who has a Spirit of Excellence and goes above and beyond? Submit their name and describe what they did and you will give them a chance to shine just as they make our company shine! Each month we will draw one shout-out for a prize and feature on Facebook.
Don't Forget to Bring Your Own Tools!
Tools are an essential aspect of your job at ProVantage, so don't forget to come prepared! Please show up to work every day with all of the following equipment (listed below & pictured above), and remember: it's your responsibility to buy tools.
What to bring: Tape Measure, Box Cutter, Rubber Mallet, Screwdrivers, Basic Socket Set, Slip Joint & Angle Cut Pliers, Cordless Power Drill, Level, and Steel Toe Boots.
*If you need to borrow a tool from a coworker, please ask beforehand and remember to return it*
Don't know where to buy tools at an affordable price? Check out the link below!