- Please use your ProVantage email account. We will communicate through your ProV account and not your personal email accounts. Job assignments are sent through ProV email.
- Please send in pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org - remember to include the location of the project and employee names.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Employee Spotlight of the Week!
Shout Out of the Week:
- You should have received a Registration invitation from ADP in your email containing your Personal Registration Code.
- Download the ADP Mobile App for free through Apple's®App Store® for iOS devices and Google Play® for Android® devices. Learn more at http://adp.com/gomobile.
- Click “Create Account” then “I Have a Registration Code” to set up your user ID and password.
- **Please note – This code expires once used or within 15 days, whichever is earlier. If it has been lost or compromised, you can email email@example.com to reset the code.
- Please login to ensure you can access your account. To test your login, download the ADP mobile app now or visit www.workforcenow.adp.com.
- If you have any trouble logging in, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally assist you!
Happy Workiversary to these team members!
Happy Birthday to:
Do you have a coworker in mind that you want to thank or give a shout out to? Someone who has a Spirit of Excellence and goes above and beyond? Submit their name and describe what they did and you will give them a chance to shine just as they make our company shine! Each month we will draw one shout-out for a prize and feature on Facebook.
Don't Forget to Bring Your Own Tools!
Tools are an essential aspect of your job at ProVantage, so don't forget to come prepared! Please show up to work every day with all of the following equipment (listed below & pictured above), and remember: it's your responsibility to buy tools.
What to bring: Tape Measure, Box Cutter, Rubber Mallet, Screwdrivers, Basic Socket Set, Slip Joint & Angle Cut Pliers, Cordless Power Drill, Level, and Steel Toe Boots.
*If you need to borrow a tool from a coworker, please ask beforehand and remember to return it*
Don't know where to buy tools at an affordable price? Check out the link below!