- ProVantage is hiring! If you know anyone that would be a great fit for ProVantage, refer them today!
- Job assignments are sent through ProV email. Managers, please remind employees and new hires to check ProVantage email accounts at least every other day.
- Please send in pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to include the location of the project and employee names.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- When sending photos to marketing, please make sure the dress code is being followed: ProV shirts tucked in, blue Jeans or khakis (no rips, holes, or tears), steel toe shoes, or approved safety shoes, etc.
Employee Spotlight of The Month Coming Soon.
Happy Workiversary to these team members!
Week 11/1 - 11/7
Nov 4 - Brown, Dartanyon, 2 yrs
Nov 4 - McNeill, Pamela, 2 Yrs
Happy Birthday to:
Nov 1 - Kerry Carroll, Kevin Contos, Donte Curtis, Adora Futrell, Leopoldo Galindo, Charles Lemaster, Jennifer Perkins, Zaviearia Spears, Marvin Titus
Nov 2 - Travis Battle, Christopher Chambers, David Epling, Andrew Kessler, Takeria Rouse, Deterrius Scott, Anjanette Ward, Henry Watkins, Charles Williams
Nov 3 - Rayven Brown , Mitavius Carter, Desiree Delportillo, Cinard Floyd, Wendy Lawrence, Jerry McClain, Corey Muse, Abbie Pope, Jalisa Rumph, Marcellis Timmons, Dantae Washington, Thomon Wood
Nov 4 - Keith Acklin, Aundre Dendy, Candise Hill, Jessica Jones, Janice Reeves, Gerardo Ruelas, Jordan Smith, Prentice Washington, Taytinana Williams, Coy Williard III
Nov 5 - Abel Altamirano, Skylar Carr, Rodney Hightower, Samuel Keziah, Albert lenz, Tii'shawn McAllister, Louis Miozzi, Isaac Nelson, Abigaelle Pierre, Lucretia Sellers, Dennis Simmons, Jerrae Williams, Andrew Williams
Nov 6 - Kayla Brennick, Jonathan Combs, Christopher Hill, Shavon Jackson, Kyla Lott, Rickey Luna, Matthew Olivas, Wilfredo Rivera, Mica Sanders, Jenny Shackelford, Quincy Smith, Anthony Woods
Nov 7 - Terrance Curry, Rebecca Gore, Jamal Green, Jayden Jones, Linda Kuster, Christopher Malone, Tara Marshall
We as a company are trying to maintain steady growth as our traveling teams are expanding. By keeping costs low, we have the opportunity to provide more work for longer duration which in return helps both our traveling teams and the company as a whole. We intend on maintaining our Spirit of Excellence as we grow and our continued focus on expenses will certainly help us do so.
Below are the new structure and needed information.
Per Diem Adjustment Request Policy
Please email all receipts to email@example.com
Do you have a coworker in mind that you want to thank or give a shout out to? Someone who has a Spirit of Excellence and goes above and beyond? Submit their name and describe what they did and you will give them a chance to shine just as they make our company shine! Each month we will draw one shout out for a prize and feature on Facebook.